No Manjeera water supply tomorrow
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
18th July 2012 09:22 AM
In view of the Manjeera Phase-III pipeline junction works at Velemella and repair of Phase-IV pumping main near Peddapur, there will be a 24-hour shutdown of Manjeera Phase-III on July 19 (Thursday).
There will be 20 MGD shortage in the Lingampally balancing reservoir, 10 MGD in Hydernagar and 10 MGD shortage in the Khanapur reservoirs.
The following areas will not get water supply on Thursday: Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Erragadda, Yellareddyguda, SR Nagar, Fathenagar, Sanathnagar. Prakashnagar, Hussainsagar pump house, Srinivasanagar, Bhoiguda, Balanagar, Moosapet and part of KPHB Colony; Bhagyanagar, KPHB,, Jagadgirigutta, Shapurnagar, Chintal, Adarshnagar, Alwal municipal areas, part of Malkajgiri. Miyapur; Mehdipatnam, Karwan, Old Mallepally, Golconda, Kaktiyanagar and Alabanda.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas