5 more CPDCL customer centres
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
24th June 2012 10:43 AM
The Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (CPDCL) has added five new Integrated Customer Service Centres (ICSCs) in Greater Hyderabad area in view of the encouraging response from the customers to the existing ICSCs.
The five ICSCs will be established on its departmental premises at Saifabad, Mehdipatnam, Bowenpally, Asmangadh and Rajendranagar divisions.
At present eight ICSCs are functioning at Kukatpally, Azamabad, Troop Bazar, Charminar, Ameerpet, Secunderabad, Saroor Nagar and Habsiguda in the GHMC limits and five in rural Operation Circles viz. Mahaboobnagar, Kurnool, Anantapur, Nalgonda and Medak.
These centres provide service to customers as a single window solution.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Kalabhavan Mani missing after assaulting forest staff
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes