2-day bank strike from tomorrow
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
19th February 2013 09:56 AM
The All India Bank Officers’ Association has called a nation-wide bank strike on Feb 20 and 21, according to association general secretary V Anil Kumar. Their demands include pay parity and payment of 6.4 percent of basic pay as allowance on a par with SBI, restoration of compassionate appointments and five-day week in banks. public sector banks. Demonstrations will be held at the Oriental Bank of Commerce, Nampally and OBC, Oxford Plaza.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals