Hostel for Polytechnic college: JNAFU
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
09th November 2012 10:42 AM
The Rs 2.5 crore grant received by Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNFAU) from University Grants Commission will be utilized to construct a girls hostel for the adjacent polytechnic college and a guest house.
Vice chancellor of the university and commissioner of technical education, Ajay Jain made the announcement at a press meet to mark the second convocation ceremony of the institute to be conducted on Friday.
“We are looking forward to extend affiliations to more colleges based on our criteria of having sufficient infrastructure and faculty. As of now, we have signed MoU with various courses including one with Kunsthochschule Berlin in Germany and University of Florence in Italy,” he said.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS