Wife smashes husband's head
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
29th September 2012 09:31 AM
A 33-year-old house wife killed her husband by smashing his head with boulder at their residence in Adarshnagar here on Friday.
According to the police, the victim, Yadaiah, was allegedly ‘harassing’ her wife, Lingamma, for the last few months. He used to have regular heated arguements after returning home in an inebriated condition.
Police said that as a regular affair, Yadaiah returned home drunk on Friday and started abusing Lingamma. “Irritated over daily ‘chores’, she decided to put an end to it by smashing his head with a boulder,” said a source.
Locals alerted the police who took Lingamma into custody and shifted her to the police station.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant