Special trains to Vizag, Bangalore, Santragachi
By Express News Service - HYDERABAD
23rd September 2012 09:46 AM
The South Central Railway will run 12 Deepavali special Express trains from the twin cities to Visakhapatnam, Santragachi (Howrah) and Bangalore and one between Aurangabad and Tirupati between November 5 and 18.
The Hyderabad-Visakhapatnam special will leave Hyderabad at 7.30 pm on November 9 and 16 (Fridays) and reach Visakhapatnam at 8.30 am the next day. While returning, the train will leave Visakhapatnam at 7.05 pm on November 10 and 17 (Saturdays) and reach Hyderabad at 8.50 am. Hyderabad-Santragachi special will leave Hyderabad at 9.50 pm on November 5 (Monday) and reach Santragachi at 2.50 am on November 7 (Wednesday). In the return direction, it will leave Santragachi at 9.30 am on November 7 (Wednesday) and arrive Hyderabad at 12.30 pm the next day. The Aurangabad-Tirupati Special will depart from Aurangabad at 6.40 pm on November 9 (Friday) and arrive Tiruapti at 7 pm the next day. While returning, the train will leave Tirupati at 9.15 pm on November 10 (Saturday) and reach Aurangabad at 8.30 pm the next day.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS