Tips to tackle sexual violence
By Express News Service - CHENNAI
08th August 2012 08:01 AM
Tulir - Center for the Prevention and Healing of Child Sexual Abuse, is organising ‘Connecting the Dots – A programme series to address sexual violence against children between August 10 and 18.
Participants will be selected based on their completed application forms which will be accepted up to August 8.
Participants will be informed of their acceptance within a day of Tulir receiving the application. Venue particulars and registration timing will be given on confirmation of acceptance of participation.
Some of the topics of discussion will include navigating the criminal justice system, interpreting the figures on crimes against children and understanding the dynamics of child sexual abuse for effective prevention and response, For details, call 26192026.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection