Train halt at Tindivanam
By EXPRESS NEWS SERVICE - CHENNAI
27th June 2012 08:41 AM
Due to persistent demands from elected representatives of the public and rail-users, Train number 16853/ 16854 Chennai Egmore – Tiruchchirappalli – Chennai Egmore Expresses will temporarily stop at Tindivanam and Train No 56037/ 56038 Chennai Egmore–Puducherry–Chennai Egmore will temporarily stop at Mundiyambakkam for six months wef July 10 to January 1, 2013 Details below:
-16853 Chennai Egmore–Tiruchchirappalli Exp. Arr/Dep. Tindivanam 10.13/10.15
-16854 Tiruchchirappalli–Chennai Egmore Exp. Arr/Dep. Tindivanam 15.08/15.10
-56037 Chennai Egmore–Puducherry Passenge Arr/Dep.Mundiyambakkam 09.29/09.30
-56038 Puducherry – Chennai Egmore Passenger Arr/Dep.Mundiyambakkam 16.09/16.10
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS