‘Toll-free’ chance to meet and talk to Kamal
By Express News Service - CHENNAI
09th January 2013 08:44 AM
In an innovative initiative by Airtel digital TV, Airtel mobile customers in Tamil Nadu now get a chance to win a lifetime opportunity to meet and interact with Kamal Haasan personally by downloading their favourite Kamal Haasan songs by dialing 543211816 (toll-free) and answering a few questions.
Shashi Arora, CEO-DTH/ Media, Bharti Airtel, Vikas Singh, CEO, Bharti Airtel - Kerala and Tamil Nadu and actor Kamal Haasan stated this in a press release recently. Commenting on the initiative, actor Kamal Haasan said, “I am happy to be part of this innovative initiative, which is the first-of-its-kind in India.”
Airtel DTH Customers can also enjoy the Tamil version of Vishwaroopam at 9.30 pm on January 10, 2013 on Airtel DTH’s Pay Per View (PPV) at a price of Rs 1,000.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 'Early monsoon beneficial for kharif crops'
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today