Pothys opens family boutique
By Express News Service - CHENNAI
06th October 2012 08:36 AM
Pothys, a popular textile store in Chennai, is now stepping into the chain store territory with the opening of its new boutique on G N Chetty Road on Friday.
The ‘boutique’ store was inaugurated by Nalli Krishnaswami Chetty of Nalli Silks fame and Carnatic singer Sudha Raghunathan.
The 12-floor boutique houses everything from sarees and women’s accessories to exclusive wedding collections for men. Four floors are dedicated to sarees alone, while the rest are divided among children’s clothes, women’s wear and men’s collections.
“Boutiques usually offer exclusive collections or a personalised experience for customers. Or they would cater to a specific group of people. We wanted to use that concept and make it a boutique for the entire family,” said managing partner, S Ramesh.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas