Snow City in Bangalore
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
21st June 2012 09:57 AM
Want to experience snowfall? Then head to FunWorld’s Snow City.
Snow City offers the thrill of the snow on par with international standards. Its highlights are indoor snow theme park in Phase 1 while an exhibition of ice sculptures and a laser show are scheduled for Phase 2.
Speaking about it, Rajiv Jupudi, Director, Snow City, Bangalore, said, “Snow City is the first of its kind in the city and is built to provide the best experience for visitors”. Snow City, spread across 12,500 sq ft has a 33-foot tall indoor snow dome with temperatures maintained at sub-zero degree centigrade.
The entire area is filled with snow made out of drinking water and air, which is eco-friendly and edible too. Snow area is built with a mesmerising ambience of being at a Snow Fairy Land with Snow Castle.
It offers snow balling, snow fall, snow mountain climbing, snow sliding, snow zorbing, snow basket ball, snow dancing and other activities.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- Organ transplant: Online network to connect donor, recipient
- 10 things to know for the French Open
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Maths paper puzzles CBSE Class XII students
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?