Samudra Nirman Nava Puraskar
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
10th December 2012 08:59 AM
Emphasising the untapped potential of youngsters, Governor H R Bhardwaj said that the society must play a role in making the them employable.
Addressing a gathering at the felicitation ceremony of Nirman Yuva Puraskar Awards, Bhardwaj said, “The first lessons in a child’s life are taught by mother and it is very important for them to be educated.”
The Governor presented the awards to singer T L Kusuma Prasad Jain, footballer Mohammed Abrar, second rank holder in BCA Santhosh Kumar N for second rank in BU, journalists Chaithanya Hegde and Akshata Shetty, artist Praveen Kumar, singer Priyanka C Prakash, swimmer A P Gagan Ullalnath and paralympics sportsman Sandesh B G.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet
- Maths paper puzzles CBSE Class XII students