City boy wins gold at Korea
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
27th November 2012 10:06 AM
FIITJEE student won a gold medal in the 17th International Astronomy Olympiad held at Korea.
Arindam Bhattacharya, a student of Four Year Supreme- Integrated School Programme at FIITJEE’s Bangalore Centre and Sheshansh Agrawal, FIITJEE Jaipur Student of Classroom Four year programme won International Gold and Silver medals at the event.
The three member team was trained to represent India.
Gaurav Goyal, Centre Head, FIITJEE Bangalore said, “We are very proud of our students for continuing the glorious tradition of FIITJEE. In times when competitive exams have become so difficult, we are very delighted with the achievements of our students. ”
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- New Mental Health Bill bans electric shocks, gives right to treatment
- Caste curses Dalit, tribal children to life of slavery beyond borders
- Tiruchendur temple ‘under grip’ of Tirusundarars
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Berthing facilities for naval ships
- Several cheating cases against Saritha S Nair
- Shalu Menon's mother files plaint
- Imran Khan damaged Pakistan cricket: Aamir Sohail
- 'Ankur Arora Murder Case' (Hindi)