Bloggers meet fashionistas
By Express Features - BANGALORE
12th November 2012 10:31 AM
Three of city's fashion bloggers came together for a unique event where an online shopping portal showcased its latest Autumn Winter collection. Fashion bloggers, Shalini Chopra, Sonaksha and Rhea were spotted at this fun-filled evening. The online portal merchandisers had a great collection at display with party dresses, dressy tops, sweat shirts in funky colours and an exquisite line of jewellery and bags.
Speaking about the event, Manish Chropra, CEO of the online fashion portal said, "Blogging is catching up in a big way in our country and bloggers have become influential especially for the youth. Since our portal is growing in leaps and bound every day, we thought it would be great to connect with fashion bloggers and get a better picture of the trend that youth follow and their idea of fashion.
Amidst the perfect setting, bloggers were busy posing for the shutter bugs as they talked about their blogs and gave some suggestions. This online portal plans to increase the number of fashion products such as shoes, socks, bags, home furniture and kitchen. "From casual wear, sports to accessories, we want to offer a wide variety of products keeping in mind the value of consumers," added Manish.
This event was also held for a cause where people could donate old clothes in exchange for a brand new merchandise. The donations collected at the event were handed over to an NGO and clothes and footwear were also given to the needy.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner