Facelift for Chord road
By Express News Service - BANGALORE
09th November 2012 10:33 AM
The Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL) will start road improvement works on Metro’s Chord Road stretch. This was in response to the request by BBMP and BMRCL to the state government, to address the issue of bad conditions of the road from West of Chord Road up to Mahakavi Kuvempu Road.
The KRIDL has begun preliminary cleaning work, testing of materials and shifting of barricades on this stretch. The roads are likely to improve in 3-4 months.
The High Power Committee of Metro has agreed to share the cost with Palike.
- South block watch
- Greasepaint fails to hide K-town tension
- T M Soundararajan: An Alchemist who mixed melodies with emotions
- Srinivasan's Kolkata connect
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- Raids on six officials reveals huge stash
- Experts push for blanket ban on tobacco promotion
- Now, Delhi police go after eight Kings XI Punjab players
- Sonia shocked, PM offers help to Raman
- Maoist attack: Kidnapped Chhattisgarh Congress chief, son found dead, toll 27
- Vidya Balan to go gangsta?
- Siddaramaiah inducts SR Patil into Karnataka State Cabinet