Aquionics expands India operations
By Express News Service - CEHNNAI
10th September 2012 10:45 AM
Aquionics Developments India (P) Ltd., a part of the Aquionics International Group, Australia, has announced the launch of a range of products including the RO+ household drinking water system, swimming pools and spas.
It also showcased some of the world’s leading sanitation systems with the new range of AquiZone ozone generating products and AquiChlor electrolytic salt chlorination products.
Aquionics, which was established in Australia in 1973, is involved in water treatment - product research and development, the manufacture and distribution, project development of large-scale aquariums and water parks and commercial maintenance of water treatment plants. ENS
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover