Infy ADS to be listed on NYSE
By ENS Economic Bureau - BANGALORE
01st December 2012 10:43 AM
City-based IT major Infosys announced that it will be transferring the listing of its American Depositary Shares (ADS) to the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) from the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ).
Infosys, which became the first Indian company to be listed on NASDAQ, in a statement said that the company was also seeking to list its ADS on the Paris and London exchanges of NYSE Euronext.
Infosys ADS will begin trading on the NYSE Euronext markets in the U.S. under the ticker symbol ‘INFY’ on December 12, 2012, they said and added that until the transfer is complete, Infosys ADS will continue to trade in the U.S. under the ticker symbol ‘INFY’ on the NASDAQ.
Once the separate Euronext listing process is complete, Infosys ADS will begin trading on the NYSE Euronext markets in Paris and London, the company said and clarified that the NYSE Euronext listing would not change Infosys float, share/ADR count and capital structure.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Indefinite strike leaves city parched; mineral water bottles fly off shop shelves
- DRDO chief expresses concern over FDI
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner