Oil futures drop in international market
08th March 2013 11:18 AM
Crude oil is trading lower in the international markets on Friday. April 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX was down by 22 cents or 0.24% to USD 91.34/bbl at 09:30 am IST.
Meanwhile, April 2013 Brent crude oil futures decreased by 35 cents or 0.31% to USD 110.80/bbl.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers