Oil gains in international market
05th March 2013 10:18 AM
Crude oil is trading higher in theinternational markets on Tuesday. April 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX was up by 28 cents or 0.23% to USD 90.33/bbl at 09:40 am IST.
Meanwhile, April 2013 Brent crude oil futures increased 0.39% to USD 110.52/bbl.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks