Oil futures drop in international markets
01st March 2013 10:18 AM
Oil prices dropped in international markets on Friday.
April 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX was down by 39 cents or 0.43% to USD 91.65/bbl as at 09:30 am IST.
Meanwhile, April 2013 Brent crude oil futures decreased 27 cents or 0.28% to USD 111.10/bb.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism