Oil futures gains in international markets
27th February 2013 10:18 AM
Oil prices gained in international markets on Wednesday.
April 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX was up by 11 cents or 0.12% to USD 92.73/bbl as at 09:35 am IST.
Meanwhile, April 2013 Brent crude oil futures increased 10 cents or 0.09% to USD 112.88/bb.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15