Oil futures drops in international markets
26th February 2013 10:18 AM
Oil prices dropped in international markets on Tuesday.
April 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX was down by 57 cents or 0.6% to USD 92.55/bbl as at 09:40 am IST.
Meanwhile, April 2013 Brent crude oil futures decreased 55 cents or 0.48% to USD 113.89/bb.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Key relationships
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Shun hatred to live with peace