Oil futures flat in international markets
12th February 2013 12:18 PM
Oil price futures are trading flat in international markets on Tuesday. Light sweet crude oil (WTI)are tradingslightly lower where as Brent crude oilare trading marginally higher.
March 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX went down by 17 cents or 0.18% to USD 96.86/bbl as at 9:40 am IST.
Meanwhile, March 2013 Brent crude oil futures grew 7 cents or 0.06% to USD 118.20/bb.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS