Oil futures down marginally in international markets
11th February 2013 01:18 PM
Oil price futures are trading lower in international markets on Monday.
March 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX went down marginally by 7 cents or 0.07% to USD 95.65/bbl as at 10:45 am IST.
Meanwhile, March 2013 Brent crude oil futures fell 6 cents or 0.05% to USD 118.84/bb.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas