Oil futures gain in international markets
07th February 2013 11:18 AM
Oil price futures are trading higher in international markets on Thursday.
March 2013 light sweet crude oil (WTI) futures at COMEX gained by 15 cents or 0.16% to USD 96.78/bbl as at 10:45 am IST.
Meanwhile, March 2013 Brent crude oil futures gained 0.14 cents or 0.12% to USD 116.87/bbl.
- Japan support sought for Vision 2023
- Rahul aide to pick Nellore MP candidate
- Kerala: PSC guidelines put candidates in a fix
- Dead son's education loan: Bank seeks its pound of flesh
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Tata Motors unveils 8 upgraded models of passenger vehicles
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 60 killed in Nigerian village attacks