MCX Comdex trades up 19 points
27th December 2012 03:18 PM
The Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) COMDEX is trading up by 19.63 points, or 0.53%, at 3,748.57 after opening at 3,731.84. (11.52 p.m.)
Other index like MCX Metal is trading upward by 64.52 points, or 1.25%, at 5,240.92 after opening at 5,183.94.
Meanwhile MCX Energy is trading down by 35.14 points, or 1.02%, at 3,403.34 after opening at 3,441.14.
MCX Agri is trading up 43.34 points, or 2.01%, at 2,204.07 after opening at 2,174.37.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 'Early monsoon beneficial for kharif crops'
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha