MCX Comdex trades flat to positive
21st November 2012 04:18 PM
The Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX), COMDEX is trading up by 3.23 points, or 0.09%, at 3,768.89 after opening at 3,765.40. (02.01 p.m.)
Other index like MCX Metal is trading downward by 3.84 points, or 0.07%, at 5,275.86 after opening at 5,279.04.
Meanwhile MCX Energy is trading up 14.23 points, or 0.42%, at 3,394.67 after opening at 3,382.75.
MCX Agri is trading down by 3.98 points, or 0.18%, at 2,257.15 after opening at 2,258.24.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas