Commodity markets flat to positive in opening trade
08th November 2012 11:18 AM
The Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) COMDEX opened positiveafter a fall of 1.34% on Wednesday. It is currently trading higher by 9.99 points, or 0.27%, at 3,676.81 at 10.01 a.m. after opening at 3,668.19.
Other index like MCX Metal is trading upward by 19.77 points, or 0.38%, at 5,163.97 after opening at 5,147.77.
MCX Agri is trading up 11.74 points, or 0.53%, at 2,212.50 after opening at 2,196.26.
Meanwhile MCX Energy is trading down by 1.92 points, or 0.06%, at 3,287.22 after opening at 3,287.84.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- With Advani visit, Modi begins charm offensive
- Social media goes martial over High Court's marital ruling
- Slum removal scheme tweaked to make it more effective
- Ready to tune in the lord, catch him up on Twitter
- 95 per cent stolen goods not recovered in Kerala, says NCRB
- Karnataka MLAs were frugal in their poll spending
- Now talcum powder linked to ovarian cancer
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Thousands missing near Kedarnath shrine
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Flaws in Koodankulam plant
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15
- Learnt to embrace simplicity from SRK: Puvisha
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- Congress to vote in Nitish government's favour today