Commodity markets flat to negative in opening trade
02nd November 2012 11:18 AM
The Multi Commodity Exchange (MCX) COMDEX opened negative after a rise of 0.29% on Thursday. It is currently trading lower by 12.67 points, or 0.34%, at 3,677.79 at 10.01 a.m. after opening at 3,690.11.
Other index like MCX Metal is trading downward by 17.68 points, or 0.34%, at 5,128.47 after opening at 5,145.25.
MCX Agri is trading down by 12.67 points, or 0.56%, at 2,236.77 after opening at 2,250.05.
Meanwhile, MCX Energy is trading down by 8.99 points, or 0.27%, at 3,315.34 after opening at 3,315.03.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers