Allahabad Bank surges on MoU with Peerless MF
17th September 2012 01:18 PM
Allahabad Bank surged on Monday after Peerless Funds Management Company signed an MoU with the bank. The alliance focuses on distribution of Peerless Mutual Fund Products through select branches of Allahabad Bank. The MoU holds great significance to the Peerless MF distribution network as the bank has a strong network of over 2500 branches with over 40% in rural and almost 20% in the semi-urban India.Shares ofthebankare trading at Rs 129.70, up Rs 4.8, or 3.84% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 12:15 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 132.30 and low of Rs 126.95. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 360,086.In the earlier session, the shares rose 3.52%, or Rs 4.25, at Rs 124.90. Currently, the stock is trading down 38.65% from its 52-week high of Rs 211.40 and above 25.92% over the 52-week low of Rs 103.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 123.05 1.85 1.50 1 Month 129.35 (4.45) (3.44) 3 Months 141.25 (16.35) (11.58) 6 Months 184.40 (59.50) (32.27) 1 Year 164.60 (39.70) (24.12) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection