OMDC board decides against bonus issue; stock slips 10%
14th September 2012 12:18 PM
Orissa Minerals Development Company (OMDC), engaged in mining and producing iron ore and manganese ore, dropped 10% on Friday after the company"s board decided against to go against the proposal of issue of bonus share. Shares of the company are trading at Rs 47,887.25, down Rs 5320.75, or 10.00% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 11:08 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 47,887.25 and low of Rs 47,887.25. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 199.In the earlier session, the shares rose 1.76%, or Rs 918.4, at Rs 53,208. Currently, the stock is trading down 20.71% from its 52-week high of Rs 60,392.25 and above 87.43% over the 52-week low of Rs 25,550.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 53,117.75 90.25 0.17 1 Month 47,440.30 5,767.70 12.16 3 Months 27,372.20 25,835.80 94.39 6 Months 36,226.00 16,982.00 46.88 1 Year 46,777.80 6,430.20 13.75 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chandy aborted Chennithala’s Cabinet berth: NSS