Godrej Properties gains on launch of new project
12th September 2012 11:18 AM
Godrej Properties gained on Wednesday after it has launch residential project, Godrej Summit, in Gurgaon. Spread over 21 acres, this project will consist of 11 high rise towers and offer about 1,200 homes across 2 mn sq. ft of space. The locationis close to the proposed 150 m wide Dwarka Expressway, which is currently under construction.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 539.05, up Rs 11.45, or 2.17% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 9:52 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 541.50 and low of Rs 535. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 2,052.In the earlier session, the shares rose 0.83%, or Rs 4.35, at Rs 527.60. Currently, the stock is trading down 23.97% from its 52-week high of Rs 709 and above 11.84% over the 52-week low of Rs 482.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 518.05 9.55 1.84 1 Month 507.50 20.10 3.96 3 Months 569.45 (41.85) (7.35) 6 Months 650.25 (122.65) (18.86) 1 Year 687.65 (160.05) (23.27) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks