Opto Circuits climbs on launch of first Sirolimus drug
11th September 2012 12:18 PM
Opto Circuits (India) surged on Tuesday after Opto Eurocor Healthcare (OEHL), a subsidiary of the company, launched its first Sirolimus Drug Eluting Stent (DES), E-MAGIC Plus on receipt of Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) license to sell and market the product in India. E-MAGIC Plus consists of a balloon-expandable intra coronary cobalt chromium stent pre-mounted on a custom balloon delivery system with a Sirolimus coating and a biodegradable polymer.Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 134.40, up Rs 4.8, or 3.70% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 9:47 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 135.90 and low of Rs 128.55. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 245,026.In the earlier session, the shares fell 0.96%, or Rs 1.25, at Rs 129.60. Currently, the stock is trading down 40.43% from its 52-week high of Rs 225.61 and above 17.18% over the 52-week low of Rs 114.70.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 127.85 1.75 1.37 1 Month 153.65 (24.05) (15.65) 3 Months 143.80 (14.20) (9.87) 6 Months 208.45 (78.85) (37.83) 1 Year 193.34 (63.74) (32.97) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals