IL&FS Engg climbs on bagging rail project
04th September 2012 11:18 AM
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company climbed on Tuesday after it bagged Railway Project worth Rs 2.69 billion in Kadapa & Nellore District of Andhra Pradesh. The company has bagged contract from Rail Vikas Nigam (RVNL), Chennai for construction of a new broad Gauge Railway Line and the companies share is 50%. The contract involves construction of two tunnels at chainage and the project has to be completed within 40 months.Shares of the company are trading at Rs 59.65, up Rs 2.15, or 3.74% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 61.90 and low of Rs 57.65. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 41,689.In the earlier session, the shares rose 5.31%, or Rs 2.9, at Rs 57.50. Currently, the stock is trading down 47.35% from its 52-week high of Rs 113.30 and above 23.76% over the 52-week low of Rs 48.20.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 58.30 (0.80) (1.37) 1 Month 52.40 5.10 9.73 3 Months 54.85 2.65 4.83 6 Months 70.80 (13.30) (18.79) 1 Year 87.80 (30.30) (34.51) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas