Nestle India gains on better Q2 profits
30th July 2012 10:18 AM
Nestle India gained on Monday after company announced better Q2 profits. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 4,495, up Rs 46.95, or 1.06% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Monday at 9:51 a.m.The company reported an increase of 15.03% in net profit to Rs. 2,459.70 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 as compared to Rs. 2,138.30 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2011.
Total Income has gone up by 12.81% from Rs. 17,710.30 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 to Rs. 19,978.70 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2012.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 4,530 and low of Rs 4,402.05. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 285.In the earlier session, the shares gained 0.43%, or Rs 19.1, at Rs 4,448.05. Currently, the stock is trading down 10.54% from its 52-week high of Rs 5,024.35 and above 14.38% over the 52-week low of Rs 3,930.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 4,524.35 (76.30) (1.69) 1 Month 4,495.40 (47.35) (1.05) 3 Months 4,710.35 (262.30) (5.57) 6 Months 4,242.75 205.30 4.84 1 Year 4,349.20 98.85 2.27 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links