ICICI Bank gains on strong Q1 earnings
27th July 2012 02:18 PM
ICICI Bank gained on Friday after the bank announced strong Q1 earnings. Shares of the bank are trading at Rs 929, up Rs 22.1, or 2.44% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 1:31 p.m. The bank posted 36.24% rise in its net profit to Rs 18.15 billion for Q1FY13 as against Rs 13.32 billion for the same quarter a year ago. Earnings performance of the bank was below market estimates of Rs 17.04 billion.
Total income has increased by 23.37% to stand at Rs 114.26 billion for Q1FY13 as against Rs 92.61 billion for the same quarter a year ago.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 948.75 and low of Rs 926.30. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 520,733.In the earlier session, the shares declined 1.23%, or Rs 11.3, at Rs 906.90. Currently, the stock is trading down 13.93% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,079.40 and above 44.93% over the 52-week low of Rs 641.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 935.00 (28.10) (3.01) 1 Month 852.45 54.45 6.39 3 Months 868.90 38.00 4.37 6 Months 888.10 18.80 2.12 1 Year 1,017.55 (110.65) (10.87) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks