Dr Reddy`s plunges 3% on weak Q1 numbers
20th July 2012 12:18 PM
Dr Reddy"s Laboratories plunged on Friday after it announced weak Q1 numbers. Shares ofthe companyis trading at Rs 1,605, down Rs 50.6, or 3.06% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 11:24 a.m.The company reported Thursday slightly lower-than-expected growth of 28% in consolidated profit for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 to Rs 3.36 billion as against market expectations of Rs 3.53 billion.
Consolidated revenues for the quarter grew 28% over prior year period to Rs 25.4 billion driven by healthy growth in the key markets of North America, Russia and other emerging markets in global generics segment.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 1,651 and low of Rs 1,598. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 23,130.In the earlier session, the shares lost 0.98%, or Rs 16.4, at Rs 1,655.60. Currently, the stock is trading down 11.72% from its 52-week high of Rs 1,818 and above 15.72% over the 52-week low of Rs 1,387.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 1,646.35 9.25 0.56 1 Month 1,589.50 66.10 4.16 3 Months 1,797.05 (141.45) (7.87) 6 Months 1,644.95 10.65 0.65 1 Year 1,543.00 112.60 7.30 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham