Tecpro Systems surges on USD 32.7 mn order
08th June 2012 12:18 PM
<p>Tecpro Systems surged on Friday after its wholly owned subsidiary Tecpro Systems (Singapore) has received a letter of intent for order worth USD 32.7 million from Hyundai Rotem Company of Korea. <IMG align=right src="http://www.myiris.com/IndexServer/storyImages/2012/06/08/20120608_894784_1.png" width=180 height=150>Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 159.10, up Rs 5.15, or 3.35% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 11:43 a.m.The order is for the supply of coal, limestone & ash handling system for the 2 x 500 MW Mong Doung 1 thermal power plant project. The power plant is owned by electricity Vietnam and the Hyundai engineering & construction are the EPC contractor of the project.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 161.30 and low of Rs 151.05. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 17,032.In the earlier session, the shares gained 1.02%, or Rs 1.55, at Rs 153.95. Currently, the stock is trading down 48.34% from its 52-week high of Rs 308 and above 12.84% over the 52-week low of Rs 141. </P> Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 154.90 (0.95) (0.61) 1 Month 179.40 (25.45) (14.19) 3 Months 163.85 (9.90) (6.04) 6 Months 170.60 (16.65) (9.76) 1 Year 264.10 (110.15) (41.71) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Subramanian Swamy
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Knowledge and faith