Kalpataru Power surges over 4% on new orders
07th March 2013 04:18 PM
Kalpataru Power Transmission (KPTL), a leading global EPC player in power and infrastructure contracting sector,surged on Thursday after KPTL and JMC Projects, a 67.19% subsidiary of KPTL,have secured new orders worth Rs 18.10 billion.
KPTL has received orders worth Rs 8 billion while JMC Projects has secured orders worth Rs 10.10 billion.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 84.65, up Rs 3.1, or 3.80% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 2:54 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 92.50 and low of Rs 80.40. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 91,387.In the earlier session, the shares rose 8.01%, or Rs 6.05, at Rs 81.55. Currently, the stock is trading down 28.57% from its 52-week high of Rs 118.50 and above 31.96% over the 52-week low of Rs 64.15.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 73.70 7.85 10.65 1 Month 91.45 (9.90) (10.83) 3 Months 89.10 (7.55) (8.47) 6 Months 67.40 14.15 20.99 1 Year 100.55 (19.00) (18.90) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Key relationships
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- Hope floats for Nokia