Karuturi Global jumps as bond holders agree to restructure FCCBs
07th March 2013 03:18 PM
Karuturi Global jumped on Thursday after the company received approval from bond holders for restricting of outstanding FCCBs amounting to USD 39 million through a written resolution.
The written resolution involves extension of maturity of the current FCCBs, part redemption of the FCCBs and part refinance by cashless exchange of FCCBs for new FCCBs subject to RBI approval. The company has approached RBI for approval for restructuring. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 3.18, up Rs 0.21, or 7.07% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 2:41 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 3.35 and low of Rs 3.00. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 760,385.In the earlier session, the shares lost 0.34%, at Rs 2.97. Currently, the stock is trading down 46.55% from its 52-week high of Rs 5.95 and above 19.55% over the 52-week low of Rs 2.66.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 2.87 0.10 3.48 1 Month 2.89 0.08 2.77 3 Months 3.49 (0.52) (14.90) 6 Months 3.63 (0.66) (18.18) 1 Year 5.58 (2.61) (46.77) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- There is betting link even in Sree's company
- Sahara Group accuses the BCCI of Betrayal
- Police summon CSK boss on spot-fixing
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Bride-to-be found with head smashed
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Top LeT militant killed in encounter
- CBSE kids in fix as colleges begin enrolling