DLF gains as board approves stake sale
07th March 2013 11:18 AM
DLF gained on Thursday after the company's board approved offering equity shares via institutional placement programme to achieve the minimum public shareholding.
The board shall also consider calling of an extra-ordinary general meeting on Apr. 04, 2013, for seeking shareholders approval for the above purpose. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 275.70, up Rs 6.15, or 2.28% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 10:27 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 276.20 and low of Rs 266.15. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 677,198.In the earlier session, the shares gained 3.81%, or Rs 9.9, at Rs 269.55. Currently, the stock is trading down 4.07% from its 52-week high of Rs 287.40 and above 62.61% over the 52-week low of Rs 169.55.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 276.80 (7.25) (2.62) 1 Month 272.65 (3.10) (1.14) 3 Months 220.70 48.85 22.13 6 Months 204.15 65.40 32.04 1 Year 199.60 69.95 35.05 Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Knowledge and faith
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals