AstraZeneca Pharma recovers after fall of 7% in previous session
07th March 2013 11:18 AM
AstraZeneca Pharma India recovered with rise of 4% on Thursday after a sharp fall of 7.3% in previous session.
The company's shares plunged on Wednesday after AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals AB Sweden announced Tuesday it will reduce stake in its India unit AstraZeneca Pharma India in order to comply with the requirement of minimum public shareholding norms. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 798.45, up Rs 25.35, or 3.28% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday at 9:42 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 811 and low of Rs 770. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 28,152.In the earlier session, the shares declined 7.27%, or Rs 60.65, at Rs 773.10. Currently, the stock is trading down 69.86% from its 52-week high of Rs 2,649 and above 12.27% over the 52-week low of Rs 711.20.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 950.90 (177.80) (18.70) 1 Month 1,326.30 (553.20) (41.71) 3 Months 1,471.05 (697.95) (47.45) 6 Months 1,782.90 (1,009.80) (56.64) 1 Year 2,077.00 (1,303.90) (62.78) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham