Kingfisher extends fall by 5%
27th February 2013 02:18 PM
The Mallya group company, Kingfisher Airlines lost nearly 5% again on Wednesday. The Indian government on Monday withdrew all domestic and international flying slots of the grounded airlines with immediate effect.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 10.21, down Rs 0.53, or 4.93% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:41 p.m.
In the earlier session, the shares declined 4.96%, at Rs 10.74.Total volume of shares traded on the bourses today was lower by 95.38% to 473,697 compared with 22-day average volume of 10,255,727. The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 10.21 and low of Rs 10.21.Currently, the stock is trading down 60.12% from its 52-week high of Rs 25.60 and above 45.65% over the 52-week low of Rs 7.01.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 11.05 (0.31) (2.81) 1 Month 13.31 (2.57) (19.31) 3 Months 13.72 (2.98) (21.72) 6 Months 8.91 1.83 20.54 1 Year 24.40 (13.66) (55.98) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Maharashtra’s aid to digitise rare manuscripts in Thanjavur
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- Chennai Super Kings beat Mumbai Indians, reach IPL finals
- Suriya storms ahead of Vijay, Ajith online
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- Yasin Malik’s support for Sri Lanka Tamils a sham
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Vindu Dara Singh nabbed for IPL scam links