Ranbaxy continues to fall on disappointing Q4 numbers
27th February 2013 01:18 PM
Ranbaxy Laboratories, one of the leading pharma players, plunged on second dayon disappointing Q4 numbers. The company reported consolidated net loss of Rs 4.92 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 compared to net loss of Rs 29.83 billion in the same quarter last year. Total income decreased by 29.14% to Rs 27.11 billion for the quarter ended Dec. 31, 2012 as compared to Rs 38.26 billion in the year ago period. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 397.80, down Rs 19.5, or 4.67% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:51 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 418 and low of Rs 395.55. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 177,510.In the earlier session, the shares fell at Rs 417.30. Currently, the stock is trading down 31.21% from its 52-week high of Rs 578.30 and above 0.66% over the 52-week low of Rs 395.20.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 421.30 (4.00) (0.95) 1 Month 462.40 (45.10) (9.75) 3 Months 512.15 (94.85) (18.52) 6 Months 551.30 (134.00) (24.31) 1 Year 428.15 (10.85) (2.53) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- 'Climate change may spell disaster for coastal economy'
- Lanka’s woman Thavil players fading away
- Pakistan's answer to electricity shortages: Don't wear socks
- All dead, no vultures fly in Andhra now!
- Lingerie mannequins face moral police wrath
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Super Kings hope to ride Mumbai's hit wave
- 6,000 ducks die of plague in Thrissur
- India, China focus on civil nuke cooperation
- IPL spot-fixing: Cops probing Bollywood, Tollywood links
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs
- Rs 20 Lakhs seized from Ajit Chandila's cricket kit
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Indian university lecturer arrested in UAE