Airline stocks fall, Kingfisher down 5%
26th February 2013 11:18 AM
Airline stocks continue to fall on Tuesday. Shares ofKingfisher Airlinesdropped nearly 5% after the Indian government withdrawn all domestic and international flying slots of the grounded airlines with immediate effect.
While shares of the Jet Airways (India) wentdown 3.7% concern over deal with Etihad, which is asking for operational controlas a conditionfor deal to go through.
Following the trend, SpiceJet's shares fell nearly 2%.
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Western Ghat report has imperialist mindset: Ecologist
- Lot more to India-China ties than border stand-off: Experts
- Major industrial conglomerates making a beeline for Haryana
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Bangalore's techies start 'brand tattoos' craze
- Indian circuses struggle to adapt after court bans
- Want hassle-free tatkal ticket? Personally visit special counters
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Sreesanth, 2 other players 'confess'; more players under scanner
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- Kalabhavan Mani missing after assaulting forest staff
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt
- Tamil Brahmi script dating to 500 BC found near Erode
- Meghalaya's CMJ University faces probe after awarding suspicious PhDs