Most railway stocks fall further ahead of Budget
25th February 2013 12:18 PM
Railway related stocks such as Kernex, Kalindee Rail, Stone India, Titagarh Wagons, Texmaco, Bartronics and Zicom Electronic continue to fall on Monday ahead of Railway Budget.
Railway Minister Pawan Kumar Bansal will announce Railway Budget on Tuesday, February 26.
Kernex Microsystems (India) dropped the most with fall of 4.93%, followed by Hind Rectifiers (3.97%), Zicom Electronic Security Systems (3.62%), Kalindee Rail (2.98%), Titagarh Wagons (2.77%) and Stone India (2.20%).
On the other hand, Texmaco Rail Engineering gained 1.67% followed by BEML (2.64%), Bartronics India (0.30%).
- The Woolwich 'beheading' is straight out of al-Qaeda's terror manual
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks
- Dalit discrimination 'forms' in colleges
- Marine turtles giving Kerala a miss
- New mango named Nirbhaya after gang-rape victim
- Shortage of essential TB drug heightens risk to patients, others
- Four years of UPA-II
- Nine years as PM: What will be Manmohan Singh's legacy?
- Names of UPA ministers will surface in IPL spot-fixing: Swamy
- Knowledge and faith
- CM can go his way: Ramesh Chennithala
- BrahMos missile test fired from Russian warship
- BSNL Ernakulam posts Rs 390-crore turnover
- IPL ban, takeover of BCCI sought
- Spot-fixing: CSK owner's relative under police scanner for Vindu connection
- IPL Eliminator: Brad Hodge helps Royals beat Sunrisers