Pennar Inds climbs on new orders worth Rs 500 mn
22nd February 2013 10:18 AM
Pennar Industries climbed on Friday after the company and its subsidiary Pennar Engineered Building Systems (PEBS Pennar) announced receipt of orders worth Rs 500 million for pre-engineered buildings, cold formed profiles and engineered components.
The orders were received from Renaissance Infra Realty, Mahindra Gears & Transmissions, RT Exports, SS Developers, Oriental Aromatics, MES projects and others. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 25.85, up Rs 0.7, or 2.78% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Friday at 9:31 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 25.85 and low of Rs 25.85. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 25.In the earlier session, the shares fell 2.71%, or Rs 0.7, at Rs 25.15. Currently, the stock is trading down 22.6% from its 52-week high of Rs 33.40 and above 7.48% over the 52-week low of Rs 24.05.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 25.85 (0.70) (2.71) 1 Month 26.50 (1.35) (5.09) 3 Months 26.00 (0.85) (3.27) 6 Months 26.45 (1.30) (4.91) 1 Year 31.80 (6.65) (20.91) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- 'Kiran visited Delhi 76 times since he became CM'
- Bangalore scores low on medical tourism
- Sleepless nights, no baths for Sreesanth
- ‘Lack of anthropologists hits welfare policymaking’
- India's bleeding insurgencies: Lessons from Latin America
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Key relationships
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Jiju Janardhanan’s house in Kannur wears deserted look
- The toxic truth about ripe mangoes
- NEET 2013: CBSE gaffe leaves students in a fix
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Shift me from ‘Anda’ cell, pleads Sanjay Dutt