Videocon Inds, Godfrey, FDC's trading volumes surge
21st February 2013 01:18 PM
Below is the list of stocks which registered sharp rise in trading volume at the BSE and NSE on Thursday, Feb 21, 2013:
Videocon Industries registered a jump of 3.52 times in total traded volume over 22-DMA to 1,213,868 both at BSE and NSE. The 22-DMA volume stood at 344,518. Shares of the company were trading at Rs 208.6, up Rs 16.35 or 8.5% at the BSE on Thursday, at 12.07 p.m. The scrip has reached an intraday high of Rs 226.95 and low of Rs 196.1.
Godfrey Phillips India observed a surge of 1.83 times in total traded volume over 22-DMA to 3,456 both at BSE and NSE. The 22-DMA volume stood at 1,891. Shares of the company were trading at Rs 3125, up Rs 33.25 or 1.08% at the BSE on Thursday, at 12.02 p.m. The scrip has hit an intraday high of Rs 3129.95 and low of Rs 3045.
F D C registered a rise of 2.50 times in total traded volume over 22-DMA to 565,528 both at BSE and NSE. The 22-DMA volume stood at 226,475. Shares of the company were trading at Rs 93, up Rs 0.15 or 0.16% at the BSE on Thursday, at 12.07 p.m. The scrip has touched an intraday high of Rs 93.2 and low of Rs 92.25.
- For team Rahul, it’s good politics that will yield rich dividends for poor Indians
- Incredible India! Cuppa at Rs 1,200 is Chiru’s idea of sustainable tourism
- Farmer gets wise, beats drought with micro-irrigation
- Translation to go hi-tech; C-DAC to launch ‘Translator’
- Hurdles galore as UPA walks road to Ballot 2014
- BJP's post-Karnataka gloom: Neither united nor untainted
- Hit by chit fund scam Mamata faces biggest challenge in 2 years
- Western Ghats: Gadgil’s missive to Kasturirangan opens fresh debate
- Key relationships
- Siddaramaiah has his way with team
- Jaya expresses grief over pontiff's death
- Car makers run into diesel dilemma
- Man arrested for attempt to attack TV host Ranjini Haridas
- Rs 8K-crore plan for upgrading ICVs of Army
- Hyderabad beat Kolkata, make semis; put RCB out