Sonata Software jumps on block deal
20th February 2013 01:18 PM
Sonata Software, an IT consulting and software services provider, surged on Wednesday after more than 6% equity (6,358,371 shares) changed hands at Rs 24.85 a share on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The block deal was worth Rs 158 million..
The CoE will enable Sonata to offer an extensive range of business analytics services to its clients around the globe. Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 26.75, up Rs 1.9, or 7.65% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 12:39 p.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 27.30 and low of Rs 25. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 7,078,503.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 2.47%, or Rs 0.6, at Rs 24.85. Currently, the stock is trading down 3.08% from its 52-week high of Rs 27.60 and above 56.43% over the 52-week low of Rs 17.10.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 24.25 0.60 2.47 1 Month 25.10 (0.25) (1.00) 3 Months 23.05 1.80 7.81 6 Months 21.20 3.65 17.22 1 Year 25.15 (0.30) (1.19) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- UPA-II anniversary: No honest appraisal
- Woolwich attack provokes anti-Muslim backlash across UK
- Bangladesh allows transit for foodgrains for Northeast India
- Increasing friction between the Chandy and Chennithala factions
- 'Data shows gambling rampant in India'
- Madrasi heart for Pakistani Madrassa teacher
- Somayagam returns after 48 years
- Not a drop of Cauvery for people on its banks