JP Power plunges as Rs 35 bn QIP issue weighs
20th February 2013 11:18 AM
Jaiprakash Power Ventures, a part of India's leading infrastructure conglomerate Jaypee Group, plunged on Wednesday after the company announced the opening of its qualified institutions placement (QIP) issue from Tuesday.
The company plans to issue shares worth Rs 35 billion to QIBs. It has fixed floor price at Rs 31.93 a share.
Shares ofthe companyare trading at Rs 30.65, down Rs 2.2, or 6.70% at the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Wednesday at 10:51 a.m.The scrip has touched an intra-day high of Rs 33.10 and low of Rs 30.50. The total volume of shares traded at the BSE is 645,836.In the earlier session, the shares climbed 2.34%, or Rs 0.75, at Rs 32.85. Currently, the stock is trading down 36.41% from its 52-week high of Rs 48.20 and above 24.85% over the 52-week low of Rs 24.55.Share Price Movement Period Pricein Rs Gain/(Loss) in Rs in % 1 Week 31.75 1.10 3.46 1 Month 37.70 (4.85) (12.86) 3 Months 36.70 (3.85) (10.49) 6 Months 31.05 1.80 5.80 1 Year 47.30 (14.45) (30.55) Note: Based on previous day closing price.
- You are aiming high, but beware of marketers selling you as an FMCG
- Deadly year for encephalitis feared in India
- A mobile phone for Kerala CM, finally
- India becomes Kenya's largest Asian trading partner
- Pakistan's Punjab government allocates millions for JuD centre
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: High Court
- Underworld has betting syndicates in vice-like grip
- NCRB report: 1,316 juveniles booked for rape last year
- Indian Coast Guards help rescue 26 crew from shipwreck near Yemen
- Army Major captures 'UFO' in Kerala
- Now pay less for roaming calls, texts
- Callgate: Doctors were prime target for Biju, Saritha Nair
- 73 dead, over 71,000 stranded as rains batter Uttarakhand, UP
- Congress raking up secularism issue to hide its failures: BJP
- Wedlock valid only if consummated: HC
- Prices of 348 drugs to come down drastically from May 15